Your new company
Our client is one of the largest property consultancies in the UK with a network of 60 offices, 10 in prime central London. It was founded in 1885 and has an established Real Estate sector that offers a broad set of services to clients throughout the real estate lifecycle, across every type of asset in commercial, residential and rural. Their team of diligent and trustworthy professionals work to create and maintain a business that strives to provide innovative real estate solutions to their clients at a local, national and international level.
Your new role
As an Associate Director, this individual will be expected to assist the Head of Office in driving profitability and lead generation throughout their area. They will act as a role model and supervisor to the wider team, and will support with the coordination of operational activity within the office.
- Delivery of individual and team revenue against set targets through the sale of residential properties in the St Albans and Hertfordshire area.
- Developing relationships and working closely with clients to secure future instructions/ business
- Sourcing, pitching for, and securing new business through developing relationships with potential clients, and other relevant stakeholders
- Providing exceptional customer service to clients, face to face, by telephone or email.
- Meeting with clients to provide a service tailored to individual instructions.
- Progressing sales to completion, including liaison with solicitors as appropriate, and keeping all parties well informed.
- Providing informed advice and expertise to clients and colleagues.
- Maintaining a network of both internal and external contacts, and make use of these in order to gain new business opportunities
- Maintaining team standards according to company policy and external regulations in relation to compliance and KYC responsibilities.
What you'll need to succeed
Person specification The desired candidate will;
- Be able to demonstrate a successful track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Demonstrate in-depth local knowledge of St Albans area
- Possess excellent negotiating and rapport building skills
- Have experience of pitching and securing new business
- Demonstrate a full understanding of the residential sales process
- Have a full understanding of all relevant regulation and AML/KYC procedures required in residential transactions
- Be capable of building and maintaining good relationships with team members, other colleagues, clients and agents
- Exhibit commitment to high standards and provide a quality service
- Have experience in motivating a sales team. Management experience is desirable, however not essential.
- Be able to demonstrate a strong track record of converting market appraisals to sales revenue
- Possess a composed manner and the ability to work under pressure
- Have strong time management and ability to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines
- Exhibit excellent planning and organisational skills
- Possess excellent telephone manner and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Possess the ability to work well as part of a team, however be also able to self-motivate and work independently.
- Have working knowledge of Microsoft Office
What you'll get in return
Competitive Salary + Benefits
- 25 days annual leave
- Life assurance at 8 x basic salary
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Private GP Service
- Group Income Protection
- Eye Care Voucher
Please note that holiday entitlement starts at 25 days for Admin level but increases with each job level. You also get bank holidays on top of this.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.