Highly regarded multidisciplinary consultancy seeking associate director to join team of Rural Surveyors.
Your new company My client are a well known residential, rural, development and planning consultancy who recently merged with another regarded financial institute, who make up the commercial arm of the business, providing real estate solutions to their clients at a local, national and international level.
Operating out of over 50 offices in the UK, this role will sit in North Yorkshire.
Your new role As a Senior Associate Director, you will be brought in on an outstanding opportunity to become a crucial member of the Rural Land Management and Consultancy team. Your work can vary from working on behalf of farmers, NHS, the police and Crown Estates to name but a few & covers acquisitions, disposals, valuations, wayleaves etc.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Acting as principal agent for a selection of estate management clients and ensuring the achievement of key client deliverables.
- Undertaking estate and farming business reviews
- Handling diversification projects
- Overseeing day-to-day management of the assets and progressing strategic objectives
What you'll need to succeed You will be a competent and experienced MRICS Rural Surveyor who has previously demonstrated leadership potential and is capable of building relationships with existing & new clients to generate new opportunities. Alongside this, you will:
- Possess a composed manner in order to be able to work under pressure with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent & confident communication skills - must be capable of building and maintaining good relationships with team members, other colleagues and clients
- Work with accuracy and attention to detail
- Possess an understanding of confidentiality issues and the use of discretion
What you'll get in return
In return for the opportunity to progress your career in a reputable firm as an Associate Director, you will receive a competitive salary, generous annual leave allowance that increases with service, a car allowance and strong annual bonus structure. My client also offer employees a degree of flexibility with their hybrid working from home policy.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.