Our client, a small and eclectic practise based in Clerkenwell, is currently hiring an experienced Architect to work across multiple projects in the UK.
The practice is inspired by nature as part of the design and embraces biophilic and nature & mimicry in their projects. The ideal candidate will be design-led and have a sophisticated and proven track record. The practice has multiple RIBA awards and numerous other awards and prestigious mentions. This is an excellent opportunity to explore innovation and work closely with experienced and talented professionals.
Our client offers a collaborative culture with weekly social events, including drinks, lunches, and creative activities.
- 3 years post Part II UK experience
- Experience working on stages 4 to 6
- Advanced and proven construction detailing experience.
- Rhino is a must, Vectorworks is a plus
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Outstanding organisational and communication skills
To apply for this position please click on the apply button to attach your CV.
The Crowd is an equal opportunities employer and agency.