We are working with an exciting, multinational architectural practice that specialises in avant-garde stadiums and large entertainment venues. The office is in West London and is working on iconic projects across the globe. They are currently looking for an amazing Architectural Assistant to join their dynamic team.
The successful candidate will be an ambitious, tenacious individual with specialised solid skills. You will join a team of supportive, top designers performing on high-end, large-scale F&B projects. In this role, you will gain invaluable experience and exposure in one of the leading practices in the world that offer excellent benefits, career progression in a supportive working environment and enriched annual leave.
- Minimum part II qualification
- Experience in design-led and prestigious practices
- Demonstrate mid-level skills and knowledge
- Ability to work well individually and strong organisational skills
- Great communication skills
- Rhino, V-Ray, AutoCAD, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign are a must
- Revit is preferred but not essential
- Experience in hospitality, stadium, entertainment, and large-scale project is desirable
If you would like to apply for this position, please click on apply to attach your resume.
The Crowd is an equal opportunities employer and agency.