Design Coordinator / Manager
Are you a technical Architect / Architectural Technologist who would like to join the dark side but wish to take your skills to the next level as a Design Coordinator / Manager within a contracting background?
Legendre UK are recruiting for Design Coordinator / Design Manager and are looking for an individual who wishes to step into the role of managing / influencing the design process to suit the contractors and clients’ requirements.
You would work with a Legendre Design Manager on site and manage the appointed design team to provide the information required to construct the project.
The role is a permanent position based on site and in London. This is a good opportunity for someone to take their design skills and apply them to a management role within a contractor.
What you will be doing:
- Managing the information flow between the contractor and the consultant team to ensure the design information is to a suitable level of detail in order for the design to be enacted on site.
- You will be an integral part of the site team working to resolve issues relating to design / construction.
- You will be predominately site based
- The role is focused on 2 complimentary levels. Pre-construction and construction stages.
What we are looking for:
- Be a team player
- Good technical knowledge and standards within the design process to construct a building. I.E. Building Regulation, warranty provider requirements etc.
- Good communication skills
- Ideally, you will have experience in a similar role with a main contractor or be a project lead at a design consultancy looking to move
What you will get:
- Competitive salary
- 30 days annual leave + bank holiday
- Private Medical Insurance
- Transport refund (up to £250 per month)
- Pension Scheme
- Working alongside inspiring colleagues
- Be part of a large Group with a start-up mindset
If the role sounds perfect to you, apply now and join our growing team within a dynamic environment.