Are you a dynamic designer with an innovative portfolio to match? Are you looking to gain experience across a range of UK and global projects?
Benoy’s Newark Studio is seeking creative and experienced Architects and Architectural Designers to join them.
The Architect role will contribute to a variety of UK and International projects, across a range of sectors including mixed use, residential, hospitality and workplace.
What we’re looking for:
- 3+years post-Part 2 experience; some within the UK, with UK planning application experience gained across mid to large scale developments
- Working knowledge of Revit
- Proficiency in computer applications commonly used within Architecture
- Drawing skills, good written and spoken communication skills and knowledge of British building regulations.
- Work with the key stakeholders to produce bid documents, proposals to help win new work across a range of sectors and geographies
- Conduct intelligent analysis of brief documents, assessing scoring criteria and flagging potential issues
- Lead the preparation of multi-disciplinary lead consultant bid documents and RFP Responses
- Manage information and inputs from both internal and external teams
- Develop high quality branded responses to bid in Adobe InDesign
- Working across businesses to ensure high quality, on time responses are issued to clients.
- Help maintain the database of opportunities and associated content
- Partner with the Marketing and Comms team to ensure a cohesive and collaborative approach across the wider function
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary, dependent on experience
- Agile working with the option of three days in the studio and two working from home
- Opportunities to learn and grow within a fast-paced, global company
- A fun, inclusive and collaborative studio environment with an active calendar of social activities
- 22 days annual leave with the option to buy more
- A range of benefits including private medical/life insurance and pension
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
Benoy are an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from all sections of the community.