Are you a dynamic designer with an innovative portfolio to match? Are you looking to gain experience across a range of UK and global projects?
Benoy’s Newark Studio is seeking creative and experienced Architects and Architectural Designers to join them.
The Architect role will contribute to a variety of UK and International projects, across a range of sectors including mixed use, residential, hospitality and workplace.
What we’re looking for:
- 3+years post-Part 2 experience; some within the UK, with UK planning application experience gained across mid to large scale developments
- Working knowledge of Revit
- Proficiency in computer applications commonly used within Architecture
- Drawing skills, good written and spoken communication skills and knowledge of British building regulations.
- Work with the key stakeholders to produce bid documents, proposals to help win new work across a range of sectors and geographies
- Conduct intelligent analysis of brief documents, assessing scoring criteria and flagging potential issues
- Lead the preparation of multi-disciplinary lead consultant bid documents and RFP Responses
- Manage information and inputs from both internal and external teams
- Develop high quality branded responses to bid in Adobe InDesign
- Working across businesses to ensure high quality, on time responses are issued to clients.
- Help maintain the database of opportunities and associated content
- Partner with the Marketing and Comms team to ensure a cohesive and collaborative approach across the wider function
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary, dependent on experience
- Agile working with the option of three days in the studio and two working from home
- Opportunities to learn and grow within a fast-paced, global company
- A fun, inclusive and collaborative studio environment with an active calendar of social activities
- 22 days annual leave with the option to buy more
- A range of benefits including private medical/life insurance and pension
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
Benoy are an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from all sections of the community.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert