An international practice based in south London is on the lookout for a German-speaking architect to join their successful team. The practice has forged a reputation for themselves designing and delivering large-scale UK and international projects. The practice is synonymous with winning and delivering high-profile UK and international projects. On offer is the chance for a talented German-speaking architect to join this London-based team and be involved in a number of exciting schemes include a trailblazing sustainability-led project in Germany.
- Work within an established team.
- Provide imaginative and well-though design solutions, for concept through to schematic design stages.
- Liaise with the client
- Provide support with German legislation and statutory bodies.
Skills & Experience
- A Master's in Architecture or equivalent.
- Understanding of current legislation relating to architectural practices with previous work experience in Germany.
- Confident designer with strong front end design experience.
- Project coordination and project management experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication and strong presentation skills.
- Good organisational and self-management skills, flexibility and critical thinking.
- Proficient in Revit and Rhino.
- Proficient in German and English. This would would suit a native German speaker or someone who has used German in a professional capacity