FRAME are currently looking for a Mid-weight Interior Technician to join a London based studio, who work on a mixture of Commercial projects. The studio are currently working on a mixture of Health care and Commercial Office spaces, so experience or interest in these sectors is preferable.
This is a great opportunity for a committed individual looking to work on a variety of projects.
Skills and experience:
- Experience working on Health care or Commercial projects
- Proficiency with Vectorworks and Adobe Suite
- Strong technical abilities - this is a fully technical role no concept involvement
- Experience creating detailed drawing packages
- Joinery detailing
- Experience working on UK based projects
- Collaborative attitude but also able to work autonomously
- Close knit team
- Relaxed studio environment
- Hybrid working model - very flexible
- Working on a mixture of UK based projects
- Working with a number of well established clients
Please note this is a London based role, you must have the Right to Work within the UK.
If you would like to apply for this position please send your CV and Portfolio via PDF for consideration to: