Seeking Project Manager or Senior Project Manager to join a leading property consultancy in Oxfordshire.
Hays Property and Surveying are seeking a Construction Project Manager to join a leading property consultancy based in Oxfordshire.
The business is an independently owned multi-disciplinary property consultancy, with offices across the UK. Their Oxfordshire based office a growing business with a strategy to expand its existing client offering, including its Project Management and Development department.
The Project Management and Development department provides a range of project delivery and consultancy advice to clients across London and the South Home Counties region. This includes mid-level Residential Developers, Property Companies, Private Investors and Hotel and Leisure sector operators. As part of the next stage in its growth strategy, the department is looking to appoint a new Senior Project Manager to join the team.
Your new role:
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for advising and delivering on a range of construction related projects. Managing from feasibility stages to completion, typical projects will include High-End Residential Developments, Industrial Units, Hotels and other Leisure or mixed-use schemes.
Key responsibilities may include -
- Manage a range of new build and refurbishment construction projects from inception to completion
- Provide consultancy advice on project feasibility, risk, construction costs and programming
- Prepare tenders, appoint contractors and consultant teams and undertake contract administration
- Attend project and client meetings, providing regular progress reports and updates
- Contribute to the growth and development of the Project Management and Development Team
What you'll need to succeed:
- Professional membership such as, RICS / APM / CIOB preferred.
- A strong track record of working as a Construction Project Manager from within a consultancy or client side environment
- Experience of delivering a range of projects from within the private sector, including Residential Development
- Proficient knowledge in a range of construction project management methodologies and a strong understanding of building contracts such as JCT / NEC
- Excellent client facing skills and the ability to drive forward project teams
- Be a motivated contributor with a desire to see a growing business succeed
What you'll get in return:
- Up to £70,000 DOE
- 25 days annual leave + Birthday + Bank Holidays
- Private Healthcare
- Professional Membership Fees
- Mileage Scheme
- Flexible / Hybrid Working
Call Sarah on 0118 907 0328 for more details.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.