Project Architect for AJ100 Practice
An multi-award winning International Architecture Practice, ranked in the Architects' Journal top 100 practices in the UK, is looking for a Project Architect to join their London Shoreditch practice.
The practice works across a diverse range of sectors including education, sport, leisure, arts, culture, bluelight, commercial, health and residential. If you have a background working across these sectors, working in collaboration with construction partners and have an interest in Passivhaus & sustainable design we would like to hear from you.
The successful candidate will need:
- The ability to manage internal teams and run a variety of concurrent projects.
- Excellent technical knowledge.
- Good working knowledge of Revit.
- Excellent client facing communication skills.
- Self-motivated and the drive to succeed.
If you are interested in potentially being put forward for this role, please apply now.