FRAME are delighted to be working alongside one of the globe's most innovative and exciting Hospitality studios, to recruit for not just one but TWO Mid-weight Interior Designers!
Due to the increase in business, this London based studio now need more talent to help deliver both UK and International projects. This award winning studio have built a fantastic reputation for designing and creating some of the world's most beautiful bars, restaurants and hotels.
As an all-round Interior Designer, you will have the opportunity to work on all aspects of the role making this a great opportunity for anyone looking to progress their skills and career further.
- Creating and developing concept designs
- Collaborating with all members of the team to deliver the highest quality design
- Liaising with clients, contractors and suppliers
- FF&E design and scheduling
- Working on projects from concept to completion
- As an All- rounder you will have the opportunity to work on all stages of projects
Skills and experience required:
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Photoshop also considered a bonus!
- Experience working on Hospitality projects -preferably High end Food & Beverage / Hotels
- Innovative mindset- able to think outside the box
- Ability to work on all stages from concept to completion
- Strong with technical detailing and drawing packages
- Working on a Hybrid basis, very flexible attitude to where and how you work
- A competitive starting salary that will be reviewed annually
- Pension scheme
- Generous discretionary bonus structure
- Positive and supportive team of around 30
- Potential to travel to on-site locations both within the UK and internationally
- Offices in both central London, America and South East Asia - potential for transfers for the right people!
If you would like to apply for this position please send your CV and Portfolio via PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note you must have the Right to Work in the UK.