The team at an established, high-profile practice in west London are searching for a Project Architect to join their office, working on bespoke residential projects. This is an opportunity to work for a frequently published practice.
They offer some great benefits including flexible/hybrid working, gym membership, additional leave and team social events.
- Run and oversee all architectural and technical elements of projects
- Be responsible for the technical oversight of the concept design to ensure design proposals created by the design team are practical and buildable.
- Be responsible for the production of tender and construction drawing packages including the coordination of consultant information.
- Support the Project Manager in the tendering process and management of the main contractor.
- Support the Project Manager with contract administration and lead the RFI and shop drawing review process.
- Lead project snagging and the handover process to the design team for FF&E installation and dressing.
- Support the Project Manager and Directors in successfully managing client relationships
- Support the Project Manager in obtaining statutory approvals such as license to alter and planning permissions.
- Lead, manage and mentor junior members of the team.
Skills and Experience
- Part 3 Qualification
- Prior experience working at a London-based luxury residential practice
- A minimum of 5 years of experience within the luxury sector
- Experience running a project through all RIBA stages
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, SketchUp, and InDesign. ArchiCAD and Photoshop would be beneficial
- Experience managing small project teams
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Experience liaising with clients and consultants
This is a great opportunity for an experienced project architect to join a well-renowned studio. If you are interested please apply with your CV and well-presented PDF portfolio.