This established regeneration focused practice formed over 70+ years ago is looking for an experienced Part II Architectural Assistants to join their growing London based studio. This firm works on projects focused on improving the urban landscape and increasing value to cities across the globe. Working on many sectors including, hospitality, retail, leisure, mixed use, transportation and residential the studio sees many of its projects from inception to completion.
This role will involve supporting the studio by producing materials and ideas for their architectural projects. You will also support the studio in their wider strategic aims, design ethos and quality management systems. To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Part II Architectural degree or equivalent experience
- Professional application of Adobe CC programs (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.)
- CAD experience using Revit or MicroStation
- Experience creating 3D visualisations in SketchUp and/or drawing by hand
- 2+ years of experience in an architectural studio
This role allows for agile work being based both in the office and at home and will begin initially as an ongoing long-term contract. As the studio are looking for someone to start ASAP and if this role looks perfect for you, then do not hesitate to apply!