This practice benefits from offices situated around the country, delivering high-profile schemes across housing, commercial, education and leisure for over 40 years. You will be an integral part of the busy team, working on local new-build housing projects across the stages, and some commercial projects too - both new build and refurbishment too. This would suit an architect with good local experience housing and strong revit who looking for a long-term career move.
- Join a small team on several UK housing and/or commercial projects from concept to completion.
- Coordinate with the client, local authority and external consultants.
- Production of planning and technical information in Revit.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part III/ Experience working on projects circa 5M+ .
- Demonstrable UK experience within the housing and/or commercial/fit out sector.
- From a design-focused background with a portfolio of high-quality projects.
- Excellent Revit knowledge with experience of using Revit in practice. Navisworks and NBS desirable.
- Strong communicator with the ability to work within a team.
This studio have an excellent support network and give everyone at any level the opportunity progress their career and achieve their goals - do not miss out!