Talented architects and recent PartIIs at a multi-award winning architectural practice. With the support of associate directors, you will be working on prestigious projects from start to finish, in a variety of sectors. This team are at the forefront of design for use, sustainability and building spaces for everyone to enjoy. They have a good working culture and environment.
- Be involved in one or more large-scale UK-based projects.
- Report to associate director on project timeline and programme.
- Oversee and manage the production of information in Revit.
- Liaise with the client and external consultant teams.
Skills and Experience
- Full qualified architect with significant experience post part III.
- From a design focused background demonstrated by a portfolio of UK projects.
- Experience working on commercial schemes would be beneficial however a portfolio demonstrating high-quality built projects in other sectors would be an advantage
- Proven experience leading projects at design and delivery stages.
- Experience leading an internal and external teams.
- An interest or experience in sustainability and designing with building performance in mind.
- Proactive and enjoys working within a team.
- Knowledge of Revit having used this software in practice
Apply with a CV and a well-presented portfolio demonstrating your work in practice across all stages