This design practice is looking for talented Architects and Architectural Assistants who are interested in good design and also getting projects built. You will be seeing projects through from concept to delivery. You should be interested in working on UK-based projects including commercial, housing, education and cultural schemes. They have an excellent working culture, and good staff retention.
- Working within a project team producing detailed planning and drawing packages for a high-profile commercial project.
- Work within a team to see projects through on site
- Able to work independently when required, and present ideas to the team
Skills and Experience
- PartII and PartIII ARB (or equivalent overseas qualification)
- A background working at a leading design practice.
- Experience as a package lead would be an advantage
- Experience working on complex mixed-use and commercial schemes.
- Strong Revit knowledge would be beneficial
- Good communication and team working. Able to liaise with consultants