This is a unique role with a start-up focussed on Digital Twins for the Sports & Entertainment sector. This is a collaborative, real-time platform that provides the full suite of event planning, design and management tools. It combines the best characteristics of CAD with up-to-date mapping technology in one easy-to-use solution. They are seeking experienced Visulaisers to join their team and work on some hugely exciting projects.
You will be responsible for translating design and concept ideas across a range of live projects in the office, from early stage 3D diagrams and illustrations, as well as photo-realistic images, animations and multimedia productions. This is an opportunity for a budding CGI and 3D whiz to embed themselves into an exciting start-up- this is a rare opportunity and not to be missed.
The company is fully remote, meaning they are open to candidates who are based ANYWHERE.
- Work as part of the in-house visualisation team on architectural 3D models, diagrams, animations, rendering and CGI's.
Skills and Experience
- Significant experience working as part of a architectural visualisation team.
- A qualification in a CG discipline would be advantageous.
- Expert technical ability across 3D modelling, rendering, animation, camera set- up and lighting to create high-quality images with little post-production required.
- Excellent 3D Studio Max skills.
- Knowledge of other CG packages or real-time rendering and VR solutions would be advantageous.
- A keen design eye with excellent attention to detail, colour, lighting and composition.
- Ability to work efficiently and meet project deadlines with unforeseen changes to the briefs.
- A passionate and motivated self starter with excellent communication skills with a desire to share their ideas and continue their own professional learning.