A renowned design-led studio, widely published for their pioneering approach to design, is seeking talented architectural assistants and architects. The project is an exciting and hugely anticipated UK-based science and technology scheme. From a design-focused background and with experience working on large-scale complex projects, there is no better time to join a talented studio to develop the scheme from stage 3 onwards. This project will incorporate an infrastructure scheme, a visitor's center as well as commercial workspace.
The roles on offer include talented PartIIs, PartIIIs as well as an exceptional Project Architect.
- Develop detailed design
- Produce tender packages as well as specifications
- The Project Architect will coordinate and manage the day to day of the project and oversee a team of 8 people
Skills and Experience
- Talented PartIIs and recently qualified PartIIs (ARB) with demonstrable UK experience.
- From a design-focused background
- Have an appreciation of innovative design solutions and materials.
- Experience working on large-scale complex projects would be ideal
- Experienced in Revit and Rhino
- Please apply with a CV and a well presented portfolio