Leading practice in the design hub of Clerkenwell is looking for a project architect to lead a large scale 300+ unit UK based housing scheme going into stage 3. The right architect will have run similar projects, the teams on said projects and also have client and site delivery experience. A high level of Revit proficiency is also a requirement for this role. This mid sized studio is synonymous with designing & delivering prestigious housing projects across the UK.
- Work at RIBA stage 3 onwards on a high density UK based residential project
- Aid delivery of planning, tender, construction & facade packages over long term project programme
- Produce and over see technical drawing production
- Attend on site DTMs
- Client, consultant and stakeholder facing
- Manage project team and their deliverables
- Part III qualified
- Passion for housing projects and experience at RIBA stage 3 on density housing projects
- Experience working from design through to technical delivery on UK based mixed use or residential projects
- Revit user
- Team management experience
- Client, consultant and stakeholder facing/liaison experience
- Site experience
- Team player with strong attention to detail
This is a great opportunity to work on a well crafted, long term project within a collaborative design oriented practice.