This specialist architectural practice based in the leafy suburbs of west London is searching for an accomplished, tenacious and experienced Practice Manager to join its senior management team. This role will lead to a partnership position within the practice and as such, it is paramount that the successful candidate possesses a wealth of experience in all aspects of practice management and will be well versed on how to efficiently run an architectural office.
Major responsibilities for this role will cover:
- Management of a support team, and wider management of practice staff
- HR duties and oversight of external HR consultancy
- Payroll processing, project costing and liaison with the practice accountant
- Organisation of client events and staff socials
- Contract negotiation and property management
- Management of senior Associates and Partners
- Day to day running of the office
The practice in question is well established and dominates the industry within its specialist niche, producing a broad portfolio of sustainable and operationally excellent projects for an extensive range of distinguished Blue Chip clients. The outstanding calibre of both clients and projects has led to this practice gaining an enviable record of notable awards and recognitions as well as an exciting expansion of operations into Europe.
The office is made up of an exemplary team that strives to create a collaborative work environment with an active social calendar and the ultimate in personal support. This position offers a highly competitive salary alongside a generous benefits package that includes:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Use of company pool car
- Cycle to work scheme
- Bonus opportunities
So, if you’re an experienced and ambitious Practice Manager at Director level looking to join a renowned and celebrated practice in a key senior management position, please apply today and we can provide further information about this stellar role.