This practice benefits from offices situated around the globe, delivering high-profile schemes across housing, commercial, education, retail and leisure. You will be an integral part of a busy London team, working as a Technical Lead on international projects at competition and concept stage. This would suit a newly qualified architect with a sound design portfolio and the desire to develop an international portfolio.
- Lead teams through the production of technical documentation of all stages (RIBA Stage 3 onwards) including drawings, schedules and specifications.
- Oversee technical coordination with external consultants and liaise amongst the design team.
- Lead detail design schemes with engineering services and specialist sub consultants.
- Review of all shop drawings.
- Lead site queries.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships.
Skills & Experience
- A keen eye for design with excellent communication skills.
- A positive and professional attitude with a strong leadership ability.
- Strong and varied sector experience across commercial Residential, Hotel, Hospitality & Workplace projects.
- Client facing experience.
- Ability and confidence in dealing with suppliers and contractors.
- Demonstrate strong skills in all aspects of the production of technical documentation and coordination.
- Technical knowledge and ability to developing fit out details and take the design through all stages of documentation.
- Excellent knowledge of UK Building regulations and UK standards.