This global multi-disciplinary studio, who are well-known for their health projects are on the lookout for experienced Health Planners/Architects to join their team in Sydney. You will work the wider team to collaborate on programming, planning and design as well as applying your expertise in this field to design, plan and produce high quality projects.
As this is a significant hire for them they are open to sponsoring for the right candidate.
- Coordinate planning and design of hospitals and other health projects
- Develop program requirements, concept layouts and design
- Deliver design and documentation to a high standard
- Translate client needs into functional spaces
- prepare contract documents
- Write technical specifications
Skills and Experience
- Qualifications in architecture or equivalent
- Prior experience with demonstrated knowledge of hospital and/or other health projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong health sector knowledge
- Proficiency in Revit would be highly desirable
- Working knowledge of dRofus an advantage
- Experience and/or interest in sustainable design/LEED