Based centrally in London, they are looking for a proactive and talented Delivery Architect to join their team. You will be working on the delivery of large-scale design led housing/multi-residential and masterplan projects.
This practice combine architecture, landscape and urban design to shape places from city to human scale – and everything in between. They work across masterplanning, residential and commercial mixed-use developments, as well as infrastructure, education and cultural buildings.
- Lead the delivery of large scale residential/masterplan projects
- Manage a small team
- Liaise with clients, consultants and contractors
- Present to relevant stakeholders
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified architect
- Experience delivering large scale, multi-unit residential schemes
- Experience across all RIBA stages
- Excellent graphical presentation skills and experience of the Adobe software suite
- Experience of working with Revit and/or MicroStation
- Clarity and confidence in communication; in writing, drawing, on screen and in person
- Self-motivation, proactivity, initiative, and team-working experience
- The ability to work under pressure
- Experience of working in BIM with data-rich modelling