As a Senior Project Manager, you will act as the day-to-day point of contact for a wide portfolio of clients. Working in an agile and creative working environment, you will use your leadership skills and be responsible for the successful delivery of large-scale design projects. Throughout the design processes, you will work in close cooperation with the Studio and Design manager to manage the workflow of the wider team.
- Ensure that project/s are delivered and managed successfully to the highest standards
- Collaborate closely with the Studio Director and Design Director as necessary
- Contribute to the creative, technical, and strategic direction of the project by working as key part of a highly skilled, multi-disciplinary team
- Act as day-to-day client point of contact, facilitating the resolution of problems, in collaboration with project technical leadership
- Management of a large project team, including geographically distributed members
- Stakeholder management, including senior clients and Board level
- Identify and evaluate project risks/issues and able to devise & implement effective mitigation strategies
- Budget and capacity management
- Provide internal monthly and external project status reports
- Change request management and documentation
- Recognising and highlighting potential new business opportunities with the client
- Chair and co-ordinate large meetings and conference calls
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or Project Experience
- Extensive design related project management experience is desirable.
- Clear and demonstrable experience of delivering large projects in an agile environment.
- First class understanding and proven experience of budget, resourcing and capacity management.
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills, able to manage and schedule the team’s workflow.
- Resourceful – able to find solutions to technical and management issues in a logical and coherent manner.
- Strong focus on quality of output to ensure the only the best possible outcome is delivered.
- Able to work calmly under pressure of deadlines and delivery.
- Knowledge of landscape architecture and design is desirable but not essential.
- Formal Agile qualification highly desirable.
- Experience working with Smartsheet and Harvest or equal technologies for the planning and tracking of our projects.
- Understanding of Microsoft Teams and other Microsoft technologies (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Project, Outlook).
- Experience working with Aconex platform
- PrimaVera Project Management Software
- Project management experience in complex projects in Middle East