This practice combine architecture, landscape and urban design to shape places from city to human scale – and everything in between. They work across masterplanning, residential and commercial mixed-use developments, as well as infrastructure, education and cultural buildings.
Based centrally in London, they are looking for a proactive and talented Landscape Architect to join their team. You will work on a growing portfolio of landscape-led projects with an appropriate balance of amenity, ecological and sustainable enhancement.
With landscape engrained in their approach to architecture and urban design, their portfolio includes exemplary masterplan, residential and commercial mixed-use developments, as well as infrastructure, urban squares, public realm, gardens and parks.
- Work on a range of landscape projects
- Design public realm and shared spaces
- Support the Senior Landscape Architect
- Work on projects with the wider architecture team
Skills and Experience
- Excellent landscape design awareness through a portfolio of projects
- A good understanding of public realm design and access regulations
- A working knowledge of planting and trees with both amenity and ecology focus
- Experience in landscape masterplanning and urban design
- Excellent graphical presentation skills and experience of the Adobe software suite
- Experience of working with Revit and/or MicroStation
- Clarity and confidence in communication; in writing, drawing, on screen and in person
- Self-motivation, proactivity, initiative, and team-working experience
- The ability to work under pressure and be flexible as part of multiple teams
- Strong interest in the field and a desire to keep learning
- 3D experience (Rhino or equivalent) not necessary but desirable
- Experience of working in BIM with data-rich modelling
- Experience of preparing presentations and reports for UK planning applications