AJ 100 and sector-leading architecture practice in cool central London are on the lookout for ambitious and detail orientated part II assistants to join their. You will have a quality portfolio of projects and strong revit skills and be eager to get stuck in on some key local projects, mostly within the mixed use/commercial sector. On offer is the opportunity to work as part of a talented and ambitious team with excellent support for part III, culture and career progression opportunities.
- Work as part of a team on current and upcoming projects in the office across mixed use, commercial, both new build and retrofit.
- Produce design, planning and construction information in revit.
Skills and Experience
- Qualified part II assistant from a design-focused background with UK practical experience.
- Acute attention to detail with excellent standards of presentation.
- Excellent command of Revit with experience using this on a live project.
- Keen communicator with an outgoing attitude.
This is a really sociable and collaborative studio where everyone's voice is heard. An excellent opportunity for someone who is eager to learn and grow their career, gain exposure and be an integral member and grow their career.