This international design practice is looking for 2 talented Architects to join their team. They are working on an exciting commercial / mixed-use scheme at detailed design stage. Their work includes international projects.
The office is based in West London, close to public transport and hybrid working opportunities are available.
Prior experience working on design-led medium to large-scale UK or international projects is desirable. Experience using Revit would be an advantage. They are happy to provide training if necessary.
- Understand the design project
- Prepare, and develop where required, drawings, models, images and other documents relating to the design
- Producing drawing packages
- Assist where required in the coordination of the internal design team
- Take responsibility, where required by the project leader, for specific areas of the design and project development
- Liaise, where appropriate, with members of the external design team and other associated organisations or companies
- Contribute, or otherwise assist, as required
Skills and Experience
- Qualified part 3 registered architect, able to demonstrate ability to undertake the above responsibilities
- Ability to understand and formulate design decisions and present for discussion
- Ability to use a variety of media in the development and documentation of a design project
- Can work independently and as part of a team
- Able to manage sensitive and highly confidential information
- Self-motivated and able to take responsibility
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work independently and as part of an effective team
- AutoCad Proficiency;
- Revit & BIM knowledge (desirable – we offer training)
- Ability to use the following: PhotoShop, Illustrator, InDesign, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Fluent written and spoken English
- French written and spoken (desirable but not obligatory)