A well-respected boutique studio with an award-winning portfolio of central London-based schemes is looking for an experienced architect to run projects as part of their growing team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a design-driven Part III with experience on well-crafted contemporary residential and workplace schemes, both new build and refurbishments. You will be joining a close-knit team and have strong career development opportunities.
- Day-to-day lead under an associate or a director on a range of high-end one-off schemes across residential and commercial sectors.
- Manage small teams and liaise directly with private and small developer clients, authorities, contractors and consultants.
- Produce and oversee packages in MicroStation 2D and/or Revit.
- Supervise works on site.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified ARB Architect / Part III with demonstrable experience on high-quality commercial and/or residential projects in central London.
- A keen eye for design with a passion for beautifully designed and detailed spaces.
- Client-facing and coordination experience.
- Excellent technical capabilities with sound knowledge of UK building regulations and standards with considerable experience leading projects at RIBA stages 3-5.
- A confident and ambitious character with excellent communication skills who excels when working within a team.
- Microstation 2D ideal.