This practice benefits from offices situated around the globe, delivering high-profile schemes across housing, commercial, education retail and leisure. As a Senior Architect, you will be an integral part of the busy London team, leading an international project at schematic stage. This would suit an experienced architect with substantial experience working on large-scale schemes. Initial 3 month contract with a view to joining on a permanent basis.
- Lead large an international project at early concept design stages.
- Extensive collaboration of design/detailing ideas.
- Liaise with clients and consultants and lead design workshops.
- Lead a small team.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part III architect or equivalent.
- Experience on international based projects ideally at concept stages.
- From a design-focused background with a portfolio of high-quality projects.
- Experience working on large-scale, mixed use and new-build projects.
- Revit and AutoCAD ability is essential for this role.
- Strong communicator with the ability to lead and manage a team.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise effectively with the design team, clients and consultants.
- Well organised with the ambition to grow your career.