FRAME are currently recruiting a Junior Interior Designer to join a Retail Design studio, based in London. This is an amazing opportunity for a Designer looking to grow within a company who have been specialising within Retail for over 15 years.
- Supporting the design team on projects from concept to completion
- Working on Retail projects
- Involved in concept Design and Technical drawings
- involvement in client meeting and pitches
Skills and Requirements:
- Experience working on Retail projects - F&B / Health and Beauty would be considered a bonus
- Ideally 1-2 years working within a design studio
- Sound layout / space planning skills
- Strong 3D visuals
- Proficiency with Vectorworks, Photoshop and Sketchup
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- A pro-active and enthusiastic attitude
- Flexible working
- Close knit and sociable medium sized team
- Social team events
- Working with well known brands!
- Specialising in Retail Interior Design, Graphics and branding
Please note - You must be based in London with the Right to Work in the UK.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV and Portfolio via PDF to: