I am recruiting for a Landscape Architect to work at an award-winning practice, leading on international high-profile projects covering a range of innovative projects covering residential, commercial, leisure and mixed-use developments, with no two projects alike.
The practice is based in a unique grade 2 listed building in central London with has great transport links. It is innovative and passionate about learning and development to ensure the team remains at the forefront of sustainable design. It also welcomes hybrid working.
The role has been designed with room to grow and develop your own career through training, but also to manage and mentor others.
- A member of the CMLI
- Minimum of 4 years UK landscape architecture experience
- Experience of all RIBA stages
What else is needed?
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite, AutoCAD, Revit, Enscape and SketchUp
- An interest and proven experience in sustainable design
- Experience of working on high caliber projects
- Effective communication skills and proven team leading skills
What can you expect in return?
- Discretionary annual bonus
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays with leave added depending on length of service
- Hybrid working on a 2/3 day split basis
- In-house training/workshops
- An annual overseas celebratory event in addition to regular social events
- Pension to a plan of your choice
If you are interested, and have the right to work in the UK, please submit your CV/Portfolio now.