I am currently recruiting for an international practice with UK offices in Central London and the Midlands. Their architectural expertise covers a wide range of sectors all tied together by the desire and commitment to create exemplary sustainable buildings designed with the user at heart.
The London office is seeking an Architect Technician/Architect Part 2 (with ambition to work towards Part 3) to assist on a range of UK and international projects covering Commercial, Mixed Use, Residential, Retail and Hotel/Leisure areas on a Hybrid basis.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Strong modelling and visualisation skills using either Revit, Rhino or FormIT.
- Competent 2D CAD skills using AutoCAD.
- Proficient in using Adobe Suite products including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- An active contributor to the design process on projects.
- Exceptional conceptual and design skills using both hand-drawn and digital media.
- Ability to carry out independent research and use own initiative.
- Willingness to assist actively in the development of the Practice's digital transformation strategy.
- Excellent verbal, written and drawn communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills.
- Able to work to tight deadlines.
- Computational design skills including Dynamo and Grasshopper with Revit and Rhino.
- Experience with computer programming.
- Experience of other software including FormIT,
The position is hybrid/full-time and will provide a competitive salary based on skills and experience. All interested applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
To be considered for this role please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com or call me to discuss the role on 023 8202 5242.