I am currently recruiting for practice based in Central London and the Midlands. Their architectural expertise covers a wide range of sectors all tied together by the desire and commitment to create exemplary buildings designed with the user at heart.
The London office is seeking an Architect Assistant Part 1 (with ambition to become Part 2) to assist on a range of UK and international projects covering Commercial, Mixed Use, Residential, Retail and Hotel/Leisure areas on a Hybrid basis.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Provide support with the presentation and collation of design documents and drawing information.
- Attend and contribute to design meetings where required.
- Develop, where required, representations of design options for further discussion by the design team.
- Review or modify the plans according to incoming requests.
- To record evidence of your professional experience in accordance with the requirements of the RIBA or equivalent as applicable.
- Demonstrates commitment to architecture as career.
- A strong portfolio of projects.
- Working knowledge of UK building regulations.
- Creativity and design flair.
- Strong conceptual, graphic and design skills.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Strong contribution to design team, design awareness and fundamental skills.
- Excellent communication skills and highly organized.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and to deadlines.
- RIBA Part I degree qualification.
- Understanding of UK Planning and Building Regulation process.
- InDesign, Illustrator & Sketchup are desirable.
The position is hybrid/full-time, and we will provide a competitive salary based on skills and experience. All interested applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
To be considered for this role please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me to discuss the role on 023 8202 5242.