An international architectural practice with a portfolio of truly breath-taking projects is searching for an experienced Administrator to join their central London office. This practice is made up of young, creative and passionate team of 20 and offers a friendly and inclusive studio culture as well as hybrid working opportunities.
This Administrator role offers excellent scope for growth and development and will see you working closely with the Office Manager to provide daily studio administration support, project support and document control services. As an overview, daily duties will include:
- General administrative support, inbox management, screening calls and document filing
- Document control support using Newforma and Asite
- Supporting with Quality Assurance ISO 14001 environmental and 9001 quality accreditations
- Supporting with events and team initiatives organisation
- Facilities management and ordering of supplies
The ideal candidate for this role will have a proven track record of providing administrative support and possess experience of document control within a creative industry or the built environment. In order to be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate:
- Strong organisational ability with a methodical approach and a keen eye for detail
- Strong IT skills with MS Office proficiency and EDMS experience
- Strong communication skills and the ability to liaise with people at all levels
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite software is beneficial
- Willingness to grow as well as being eager to learn new skills
- Degree level qualification or equivalent
In addition to hybrid working opportunities, this practice offers an extensive list of benefits and lifestyle perks including: cycle and tech schemes, pension, office closure over Christmas, regular staff socials and flexible working hours to name a few.
So, if you’re an experienced administrative professional with a creative flair or a passion for design and the opportunity to join this trendy central London studio sounds perfect for you, don’t hesitate to apply!