FRAME are currently working with one of the globe's largest Luxury Design studios within Retail and Hospitality. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for Architectural Technicians and Technologists of all levels, to work on some of the world's largest/high-end projects, spanning across Asia, UK and Europe. You will be working in their West London penthouse within a multidisciplinary team. This company are currently recruiting for BIM Technicians or Technologists to join their studio where their studio encompasses an appreciation for the finer things in life, whether it be championing cuisine or promoting personal development.
The ideal applicant should have large scale retail sector experience, with a minimum of five years' Revit modelling experience. An understanding of BIM requirements and processes is also highly desirable. The purpose of the post is to provide support to architecture teams across the practice on a variety of projects at different work stages.
Skills and experience required:
- Revit - minimum of 5 years experience
- assist architectural project teams in the delivery of packages. This will require you to assist in Revit modelling, content creation and information management on projects in line with office standards, protocols and procedures
- assist project teams with the setup and edit of complex Revit families
- assist project teams in carrying out clash detection exercises using Navisworks and BIM 360
- where required, you will be required to liaise with external consultants and design team members to facilitate coordination of BIM information
- assist BIM coordinator in leading staff training sessions to assist in development of modelling and BIM knowledge within the office
- proven experience in working on large scale projects, department stores would be beneficial.
- pro-active attitude and ability to develop design solutions in autonomy.
- solid experience producing detailed architectural or interior design drawings
- organisational skills
- good knowledge of construction detailing
- ability to manage workload, work as an effective team member and meet tight deadlines
- good knowledge of materials, construction techniques and architectural specifications
- understanding of building design process, technical standards
- understanding of Building Regulations, UK & Chinese beneficial.
- experience with model federation and coordination
- advanced Revit user with the ability to model and work with complex Revit families
- competent in Navisworks and clash detection process
- competent in BIM 360 and cloud based collaboration
- advanced knowledge and experience of Autodesk Revit and related software and plugins
- advanced knowledge of Rhino modelling
- advanced knowledge of bringing complex Rhino geometries into Revit
- knowledge of Dynamo is highly beneficial
- knowledge and experience of legacy CAD applications and practices
- experience in delivering projects to BIM standards with validation and QA processes
- familiarity with common data environment practices is beneficial
- experience with large scale/complex international projects is beneficial
The Studio/ Benefits:
* Amazing benefits package which is all included in being a part of their team: An in house private chef who cooks for you every lunchtime, Yoga sessions & Private personal training sessions within their exhibition space/ balcony overlooking London, Life drawing workshops, team social events and beautiful London views!
* Over 20 years of experience within the Architecture, Interior Design and Strategy field - Specialising in some of the world's largest/high-end Retail/Hospitality projects, spanning across Asia, UK and Europe.
* Strongly believe in internal progression and promotions
* Working for extremely high profile clients across multiple sectors
Please note you must have the right to work within the UK, this is 4 day office based role with 1 day working from home in West London. You must also have a valid passport as the role may require travelling to site outside of the UK.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and Portfolio via PDF to: email@example.com