Architect/Part II - Contract
- £18-22 per hour
- Closing date
- 1 Aug 2022
- Contract Type
- Temporary / Contract
- Full Time
- Job Function
- Architect, Architectural Assistant, Part II, Project Architect
This is an exciting opportunity for a Part II architectural assistant or recent Part III architect to join a studio with a beautiful collection of projects. The studio has recently come into their own winning awards for a variety of forward-thinking and well-crafted national and international projects. You could be working on stunning high end resorts in the Caribbean or a well-crafted workplace / hospitality project in London. In this role, you will be taking concepts into detailed design and tender stages hence you would be required to have experience working beyond Stage 3. The studio has a wide ranging portfolio spanning different sectors and they welcome designers who have not worked in a specific design environment. This is a fun and friendly team with a strong social agenda. Not one to be missed! An immediate start contract with a view to permanent.
- Work alongside the design director taking concepts into detailed and tender drawings.
- Work on both new build and refurbishment projects, nationally and internationally.
- Extensive collaboration of design/detailing ideas.
Skills and Experience
- Qualified Part II assistant or recently qualified Part III Architect
- Strong conceptual design sensibilities and exceptional presentation skills demonstrated through a stand out portfolio.
- Technical understanding with experience post-stage 3.
- Experience producing drawing packages, ideally in Vectorworks.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert