Your new company
Hays Property and Surveying are working with a Rural specialists team in Oxford who are looking to appoint an experienced Rural Surveyor to join their team.
Your new role
Acting on behalf of a range of rural property owners and businesses, you will be focussed on generating and completing professional instructions including regulated valuations; strategic planning and rural development and diversification projects. You will get the opportunity to work on a diverse range of impressive projects for some fascinating clients.
The role will include:
- RICS Red Book valuations of rural property to include farms and estates for all purposes including secured lending and taxation
- A portfolio of professional instructions including the management of compulsory purchase/utility schemes, landlord and tenant matters and general practice work
- Instructions within the Rural Development and Diversification sector
- Developing client relationships
- Winning new professional instructions
What you'll need to succeed
- MRICS qualified
- RICS Registered Valuer
- Post qualification experience in the property sector
- Experience of compulsory purchase/utility schemes, landlord and tenant matters and bank valuations
- Team player, professional and energetic
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.