Urban Designer for market leading consultancy
Senior Urban Designer
You will be joining a market leading Central London consultancy with a focus on urban growth, townscaping and planning. With master planning and landscapes being at the heart of this consultancy, homing in on the residential and mixed-use projects and telling the story of the urban environments around them is key to their ethos. You will be working on several Residential and Mixed-Use projects, so understanding the early stages of RIBA and architectural knowledge is also key.
- Up to £52,000 salary (dependant on experience level)
- 3 x bonuses per year (up to 10k)
- Private healthcare support
- £500 allowance for leisure per year
- 9% company pension contribution
- 3+ years urban design experience
- Architectural background preferred
- CAD, Adobe, Microsoft skills are a must
- Hand sketching ability
- Strategy planning
- Concept design
If you are interested in this opportunity please hit apply now!
Please include a cv and portfolio on application.