Mid-Weight Interior Designer
- Adrem Group
- £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 7 Jul 2022
- Job position
- Qualified / Chartered
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Function
- Interior Designer / Decorator
Our Client has a vacancy for an ambitious and talented mid-weight Designer with 3 - 6 years' experience to work on high end Interior Design projects in the Restaurant and Hospitality sectors.
The candidate should also:
- Be meticulous, highly organised and efficient.
- Be a team player able to support and contribute to a positive working environment.
- Be capable of clear communication; fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- Be proficient in AutoCAD, Photoshop, and InDesign as well as having knowledge of Sketch Up.
- Working knowledge of current UK building regulations as well as a comprehensive understanding of construction technology
- High level of joinery and detailing
- Demonstrate confidence in sketching and presenting new ideas.
- Show experience of delivering neat, clear and accurate design information and schedules.
- Be able to confidently represent the Company externally and contribute to our clients professional reputation and high level of attention to detail.
Adrem Group is made up of former architects, designers and professional careers consultants who specialise in Architecture Jobs. We focus purely on architecture roles including Architects, Architectural Assistants, Architectural Technicians, BIM / Technical Managers, Landscape Architects, Space Planning and 3D Visualisers.
With over 30 years industry experience based in London, Adrem collaborates with the world’s most diverse and ground breaking architectural practices. We represent the most talented Architects around the world; listening to their aspirations and motivations and introducing them to like-minded practices for both permanent and contract roles. All candidates that we meet will benefit from a free portfolio and CV advice should they require it.
- 020 7562 8282
1-3 Dufferin Street
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert