I am currently recruiting an ambitious Project Architect for an award-winning practice based in Central London. Their architectural expertise covers high end commercial, residential and leisure sectors all tied together by the desire and commitment to create superb buildings. The role requires an ambitious individual who knows how to work as part of a team, is collaborative, and has acute attention to detail.
An Architect, Architectural Technologist or Lead Technical Designer who is ready for the next move in their career would also be considered.
- Minimum 'BA Hons' or BSc Degree in Architecture, BSc Degree Architectural Technology, or equivalent.
- Minimum onsite experience in the UK of 5 years.
- Proficiency in ArchiCAD or Revit (2D and 3D or the commitment to learn our BIM platform ArchiCAD for which we provide training), SketchUp, Adobe CS, NBS Chorus.
- Energetic 'can do' attitude.
- Ambition to succeed and enthused to carve out career opportunities within an exciting and growing business.
- Ability to manage meetings and present ideas to the client and other stakeholders verbally and graphically.
- Knowledge of Rhino, Grasshopper and Python.
- Enthusiasm, motivation, energy, a sense of humour and good awareness of current sustainability and ESG factors within the industry.
- Proficient understanding of UK regulations and statutory approvals.
- Experience of technical detailing along with site experience of commercial projects through to practical completion.
- Curious and innovative approach to sustainable buildings and ESG accreditations; WELL, LEED, BREEAM.
- Holistic inside-out design ethos on all projects and energetic & collaborative environment
- Opportunity to run exciting, challenging projects, client-facing experience and career progression
This role is an office-based and you must have the Right to Work in the UK.
To be considered for this role please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me to discuss the role on 023 8202 5242.