FRAME Recruitment is currently working in partnership with a few High End Residential focussed studios in Central London. The studio's have an extraordinary track record of exquisite and beautiful projects in the UK and abroad.
They are currently undergoing an expansion period and are excited to hire Midweight Interior Designers who are looking for career progression.
What are your Key Responsibilities?
- Manage client briefs. Understand client requirements and tastes
- Source, design and implement schemes
- Prepare presentations and mood boards on time and reflect quality
- Liaise with the team and external suppliers
- Prepare technical packages such as elevations, layouts and joinery
- Work across all stages of projects
Which Key Characteristics are they looking for?
- Primary experience must be in High End Residential or Hospitality projects 9Minimum 3 year)
- A degree in Design, Architecture or similar creative field is ideal
- Highly proficient with AutoCAD, Photoshop, SketchUp and Excel
- Highly creative and able to convey ideas through hand sketches
- Strong Communication skills
- Valid Right to Work in the UK
If you are currently looking for a new opportunity and have the characteristics demonstrated above, please apply. Alternatively, I will be accepting applications to my email address which is email@example.com. Please send me your CV + Portfolio and mention the vacancy of interest.