This renowned European design practice is seeking an ambitious and driven administration professional to join their close knit and specialist team in the leafy suburbs of west London. This practice is well established and produces stunning bespoke architectural and interiors projects across a wide range of industry sectors.
This studio boasts a collaborative network of offices around the globe and a diverse team of design specialists. Whilst the west London office is a small group, you will be interconnected with a team of over 250 people working together to produce innovative design projects of critical acclaim.
This administration role offers a wide range of responsibilities and will see you acting as the first point of contact for all administrative support matters within the practice. As a general overview, responsibilities will include:
- Secretarial support to the architectural teams, including typing and editing minutes, reports and other operational documents
- Document control support using Aconex
- Management and maintenance of records on SharePoint ensuring that the relevant information is in the appropriate folders
- Acting as the go to person for administrative queries
- Coordinating and booking meetings
- General presence as a day-to-day housekeeper / coordinator for the team
- General office administration and front of house duties
- Maintenance of studio standards and cleanliness
The ideal candidate for this position will be inquisitive and eager to learn new skills with experience working within the architecture and design industry and knowledge of document management for projects in the built environment. In order to be considered for this role it is essential you possess:
- Demonstrable experience in an administration role
- A methodical approach with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate with staff at all levels
- Strong time management and multitasking skills
- Second to none organisational abilities
So, if you’re interested in joining this esteemed practice and have an array of administration skills you wish to utilise in a dynamic and creative environment – please apply today!