WAF award winning and global superstar in design based in buzzing Central London is on the lookout for talented designers who are skilled in Grasshopper and Rhino to join their studio on an initial three month contract. If successful you will be joining a competition team working across two large-scale international arena and mixed use projects at concept stage, creating complex geometrical model options and parametric designs. The studio is a flexible employer and offers hybrid working as standard.
- Work closely with an award winning team crafting two highly anticipated international projects at concept stage
- Using Rhino and Grasshopper assist with complex modelling and geometry, producing renders, and modelling to create diagrams
- Work with the design team create new design iterations
- RIBA qualified Part II or Part III qualified (or international equivalent)
- Demonstrable experience working in practice on large-scale and/ or complex projects
- Fluency using Rhino is essential, with Grasshopper proficiency desired
- Knowledge in Revit is desirable
- Must be available within 1-2 weeks notice
This is a great opportunity to work on a fast paced high profile projects for one of the world's top designers!