Are you an architectural professional with the proven ability to take small scale private residential projects through planning? From loft conversions to extensions, we want to her from you!
Our client is set to make numerous hires for its private residential team from architectural assistants to project runners. There are multiple opportunities and therefore a greater chance for success!
You will join an award-winning firm that has truly mastered its chosen typology, working directly with private homeowners to help them realise their dream homes.
The studio works predominantly at the front end of the RIBA Stages 0-3 but does welcome applications from individuals with latter stage / delivery experience. All rounders obtain higher salaries and do get the opportunity to work through to site from time-to-time.
What you will receive:
- Flexible working that includes 2 days working from home
- Exposure to a high number of small scale residential projects
- Client facing experience / exposure
- Regular CPD's run by industry professionals (including planning officers)
- A clear pathway for progression
Our client is less concerned with whether you are qualified here in the UK or overseas. What matters is your ability to work with private homeowners here in the UK with the necessary planning knowledge to help secure planning approval.
- UK based private residential experience (loft conversions, extensions or one off domestic houses)
- Proven UK Planning policy and Building Regulation knowledge
- Basic understanding of Revit (BIM training will be provided to those that meet the above criteria)
Please do not delay your application, we are arranging first stage interviews in June with a view to second stage interviews being conducted in July, where offers will be made.