FRAME are currently working with a renowned London based Architecture studio who are looking to hire for a Senior BIM Coordinator/ BIM Manager to join on a permanent basis. For this role, the studio are looking for someone with around 10 years' experience in a BIM/ Revit related role, ideally with UK Architecture studio experience. The studio are an AJ100 firm so are a large, busy studio with lots of projects coming up, this person will be the go to for BIM related tasks and work closely with various project teams.
- Revit & BIM Level 2 proficiency (ideally 10 years)
- Large scale project experience
- BIM Model set up
- Model maintenance
- Performing regular model audits
- Analysis of BIM Legal implications
- Working independently
- Excellent communication and organisation background
- Leading small teams beneficial
- Project coordination beneficial
The studio a very well known, large scale firm who are working on some fantastic projects worldwide. They are ideally looking for someone in office full time initially, however after probation they have a 3 day in office and 2 from home working hybrid set up.
In order to apply, please send your CV (PDF only) for consideration.