FRAME are currently working with an award winning Luxury design studio based in London, to recruit a Strong Mid-weight FF&E Designer. As a Mid-weight FF&E Designer you will be joining a fantastic department working on High End projects. This is a permanent, fully in office role with amazing career development opportunities!
- Supporting the Senior designers and within the FF&E team
- Creating designs with Photoshop and Sketchup
- Attending supplier and client meetings
- Assisting with scheduling and budgeting
- Working on multiple projects simultaneously
Skills and experience:
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, SketchUp and Photoshop - Esti would be a bonus
- Sound supplier and material knowledge
- Strong concept design and development skills
- Experience working on High End Residential / Luxury Hospitality projects (Ideally 3-5 years)
- Experience meeting with clients and suppliers
- Strong team player with collaborative working attitude
- Ability to design bespoke lighting and furniture preferred, although not essential
- Proactive and conscientious
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Fully in office role
- Specialising in Luxury projects across multiple sectors including; Residential, Hospitality, Retail and Yacht design.
- Beautiful office in central London location
- Working with high profile clients including celebrities and royalty!
- International studio with offices across the world- opportunity to travel for projects
Please note - this is a fully in office role and you must have the Right to Work in the UK.
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your CV and Portfolio to: