FRAME are currently working with one of the globe's leading Hospitality Design Studios to find a Mid-weight Interior Designer. This award winning studio have a stunning portfolio of High End Projects and are looking for an All-rounder with strong technical skills.
Since opening in 2010, the studio have built a strong reputation within the industry and boasts extensive knowledge of the Luxury market. Working from concept to completion on a fully bespoke basis, the studio has designed some of the world's most beautiful spaces including; hotels, restaurants, clubs and bars, private jets and yachts.
If you are looking to elevate your design career look no further!
- Working on High End Hospitality and Food & Beverage projects both in the UK and internationally
- Supporting the Senior Designers
- Creating full tender packages
- Working on projects from concept to completion
- Meeting with clients and contractors
Skills and experience:
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Sketchup and Photoshop
- Ability to produce strong technical drawing packages
- Confident liaising with clients, suppliers and contractors
- Experience working on High End Hospitality projects, especially Food & Beverage
- Knowledgeable about current Hospitality Design trends
- Strong all rounder who can work on projects from concept to completion
- Award winning Hospitality studio based in London
- Offering a competitive salary based on experience
- Working fully in office Monday-Friday
- Small-Medium sized team of around 12
Please note- you must have the Right to Work in the UK for this position.
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your CV and Portfolio to: