Your new company
I am looking for an Architectural Technician to work for a multi-award-winning international practice with an office in Birmingham looking to expand. The role will include working on a broad range of work type as designs for commercial offices, residential developments and more.
Your new role
- Working on a variety of residential and commercial projects at all stages, from concept design through to construction.
- You'll help to prepare the design and drafting of landscape projects both by hand and using AutoCAD, Sketch Up, Lumion and Photoshop.
- You'll render and amend drawings.
- Produce construction detail drawings and assist with tender packages.
- Undertake site visits, paying attention to Health and Safety practices.
- Work within budgets and meet client requirements.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in Traditional Contracts
- Auto-CAD and Revit experience
- Enjoys high end detailing
- Experience with NBS Specifications
- Passionate about Architecture
- Min 5 Years' PQE with Education experience an advantage but not essential
- Ideally REVIT experience
What you'll get in return
This role offers up to £40,000, 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays and lots of other benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now