A multi-award-winning and well-respected studio with an outstanding portfolio of London-based projects spanning most sectors is looking for capable Part III's to join the team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven designer to set down roots as part of an AJ100 studio with the opportunity to continue their career development in a sociable and dynamic working environment in the heart of east London.
- Work on current and upcoming projects across the stages.
- Produce design and technical information in Revit.
- Liaise with contractors, consultants and sub consultants.
- Be a team player in a social and inclusive studio.
Skills and Experience
- Fully-qualified Part III architect from a design-focused background.
- Proven experience on high-end commercial/mixed-use projects in London, with exiting buildings beneficial.
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good working knowledge of Revit.
- Excellent visual presentation and graphics skills demonstrated through a high-quality portfolio.