This is an opportunity to join the London office of an established international practice, who are passionate about cities and urban design. They are looking for a talented, ambitious, and committed Landscape Architect or Assistant to join their expanding studio, working across some of the world’s highest profile infrastructure, rail and residential and mixed use projects.
- Provide support to the practice on many international and local projects across the practice from small scale schemes through to major strategic masterplans.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the architectural team.
- Deliver high quality concept designs and detailed packages for large scale, local and international public realm projects.
Skills & Experience
- Academic background and experience in urban design and landscape design.
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team with good communication skills and ability to present proposals to external stakeholders and client teams.
- Proficient IT skills and experience including AutoCAD, Revit, Rhino and the Adobe Creative Suite.